Will you listen to my story?
It'll be a minute
How can i explain?
Ah,
What i really meant to say
With every little breath i take
I'm not the only one who make mistakes
Just think off all the ones you made.
To all that I've broken
Can we put this part together?
Tell me what you need
And I will find a way
To stop the bleeding.
No, don"t let my mistakes.
You never say, you never say, you never say,
That it would be this hard
..........................................
There's gotta be a better way for me to say
What's on my heart without leaving scars?
Cand you hear me when I call your name?
So,can you hear me when i call your name?
I never felt like this before
Just when i leave, I'm back for more
Nothing else here seems to matter.
In these ever-chasing days
You're the one thing that remains.
I could stay like this forever.
It's no surprise. I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that i Stayed'til today!

Un comentariu:
so intense, it's like a drug addicted, everytime come back to ask for more.
Trimiteți un comentariu